This notice was last updated on 18 September 2019
This Privacy Notice describes what information Barbuck Limited (Barbuck) collects and how it is used by Barbuck.
Personal Information you provide when you visit www.barbuck.com (“the Site”)
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically- collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and may collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. Log files are an important part of running any responsible web
- Additionally when you make a request to be contacted, or sign-up for a product on the Site, we collect the information you provide to us, including your name, company, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Contact ”
When we talk about “Personal Information” in this Privacy Notice we are talking both about Device Information and Contact Information.
When you sign-up or ask to be contacted through the Site, we will maintain your Contact Information for our records to fulfil the purpose of your request. If you selected the option to receive marketing information Barbuck will, from time to time, send you marketing materials until you tell Barbuck to cease doing so. You can do so at any time by raising a request; please see the Contact Us section for contact details.
How we process Personal Information you provided when you visited the Site
We use the Contact Information that you provide to fulfil your request for services or to contact you. Additionally, we use this Contact Information to provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services where you have “opted in” to receiving such information until such time as you unsubscribe.
We process the Device Information that we collect to enable us to comply with legal and regulatory requirements to prevent fraud (in particular, your IP address), and to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the impact of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Personal Information you provided when you visit the Site
We share your Personal Information with third parties.
Google: Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Calltracks: Calltracks is used to link browsing activity to a subsequent phone call to help us understand how the website is used by someone before they place a phone call. We also tell Calltracks tracking technology to: inform google analytics of any phone call made that is linked to online browsing activity. Further Details can be found here: https://www.calltracks.com/privacy-notice/
Sharpspring: SharpSpring provides a suite of marketing automation services related to various forms of marketing and customer interaction, email marketing, storage capabilities, and lead analytics that relies on proprietary tools, technology and know-how (collectively, “Service”). The Service is provided to businesses or agencies (“Customers”) pursuant to services agreement and subject to the payment of a fee for such Service. The Service is provided through a restricted area accessible to Customers only, from the www.sharpspring.com, app.sharpspring.com, or *.marketingautomation.services websites.
Because there is not yet a common industry standard or how to interpret browsers’ Do Not Track (DNT) signals, Barbuck does not currently respond to browser DNT signals when interacting with our Websites.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or to otherwise protect our rights in relation to legal claims.
|Cookies used to access the backend application. These cookies are required to ensure that the SharpSpring application works as intended.|
|_gid; _ga||Google Analytics: Used to distinguish users for Marketing and Website usage analytics https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/co okie-usage|
|Sid-token; un; lo||Sid-token, un, io are Session Identifier with Additional Account Information that are required to improve the performance and functionality of SharpSpring backend.|
|Koitk||SharpSpring Tracking Cookie|
|calltracksGuid:||A unique number that records when your browser visits (‘Visitor ID’) the website.|
|calltracksData:||A unique number that distinguishes between each individual visit (‘Visit ID’) on the website. This cookie may also store a number that identifies the referring site you came from as well as, in some cases, a number that identifies the keyword you searched on.|
|_formcall_session||This is essential to allow the user session in the Barbuck application to work correctly.|
Data Security and Protection
Barbuck uses several, industry standard methods to ensure protection of Personal Data. These include:
- Access control: All internal systems used by Barbuck have access These are regularly reviewed and the principle of least authority necessary is followed.
- Encryption: Encryption at the transport layer (eg, ssl, ssh, scp) is used whenever data transfer takes
- Firewalls: The Barbuck data centre has industry standard firewalls in
- Penetration Testing: Calltracks contracts accredited security specialists to review Barbuck infrastructure and
Barbuck regularly reviews and maintains their IT & Data security policies to ensure best practice is adhered to.
All Barbuck staff are required to comply with these policies.
Your Individual Rights
Your rights in relation to any of your personal data we process are:
- the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- in certain circumstances, a right to request that we erase the data from our records;
- in certain circumstances, the right to restrict our processing of the data;
- in certain circumstances a right to have the data we hold transferred to another organisation;
- a right to object to certain types of processing;
- a right to object to purely automated decision making, including profiling;
- a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other supervisory authority in an EU member state where any alleged breach of your rights has occurred
If you would like to exercise any of your rights listed, with the exception of 8, please contact us through the contact information listed at the end of this Privacy Notice.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0330 178 0000 and ask to speak to someone regarding the Barbuck.com Privacy Notice.