New Career Opportunity: Agile Developer – Ruby on Rails
Back in 2004, Calltracks Limited developed an innovative call tracking and analytics solution with international capabilities, allowing users to track calls and determine which marketing channels were successful and profitable.
Having expanded rapidly over the last few years through organic growth and without venture capital investment, we are now looking to take to take our organisation to the next level by investing into our development resource.
As a developer in our scrum team and expected to deliver high quality software, leveraging your experience in Ruby and Rails and other development languages to help bring us closer to our goals and aspirations to continuously raise the bar of our product.
You will be required to:
- Support the design and development of high quality and scalable Services and APIs
- Be an Expert in Ruby
- Be an Expert in Rails
- Operate as part of an Scrum team
- 2+ years commercial development experience
- Proven expert knowledge of Ruby and Rails
- Preferred experience with MySQL
- Any experience in working in Agile teams, TDD and BDD techniques, database and query optimisation are a strong plus